HOW DOES THE INITIAL CONSULTATION WORK?
Typically we will e-mail or speak briefly on the phone to set up the initial consultation. The cost for this consultation is $75.00. It typically lasts an hour and can either be in person or via telephone, whichever you prefer.
WHAT ARE THE POTENTIAL BENEFITS TO YOU FROM AN INITIAL CONSULTATION?
- You will get your questions answered.
- You will have examined your challenge or opportunity with an objective attorney.
- You will have examined possible solutions to your challenges and opportunities.
- You will better be able to pinpoint the best solutions from the options we discover.
- You will know the best professional(s) to fit your needs and your budget.
HOW WILL YOUR CONFIDENTIAL INITIAL CONSULTATION GO?
We will speak at the scheduled time. You will give me applicable background regarding your business and we can then discuss the best way to protect your company and your intellectual property assets. We will discuss a potential plan of action.
After the call or in-person consultation, I will follow up with an e-mail outlining the action items and their cost and a potential timeline (which is customized and depends upon your budget and goals).
WHAT ELSE SHOULD YOU KNOW ABOUT THE CONSULTATION?
If we hold the consultation by phone, just be sure you are in a quiet and private location.
You might want to take some notes in our conversation so be ready for that prospect.
And, of course, everything we discuss will be held in the strictest of confidence. You are under no obligation to hire me. I know I am not the right attorney for everyone. In addition, no attorney client relationship is created until you have signed a written client agreement.
Contact the Ritter Law Firm – a small business law firm in Oxford, MS, for a free consultation.