- Business planning and formation
- Contract review and negotiation
- Lease drafting and review
- Maintenance of Corporate Records
- Asset or Stock Sale or Purchase
- Dissolution of Company
- Preparation and Filing of Copyright Applications
- Preparation of Copyright Assignments and Contracts
- General Consultation on Copyright Issues
- Federal Trademark Services
- Preparation and Filing of Federal Trademark Applications
- Responses to Office Actions/Communications Issued by the Trademark Office
- Requests for Reconsideration of Final Refusals Issued by the Trademark Office
- Maintenance and Renewals of Trademark Registrations
- Trademark Registration Amendments and Corrections
- Sending and Responding to Cease and Desist Notices
- Preparation of Assignments and Contracts involving trademarks
- Recording Trademark Assignments
- Trademark Licensing Agreements|
Experienced Attorney – New to Oxford, MS
Ritter Law Firm, LLC is an experienced firm that is new to the Oxford, MS community.
Elizabeth Ritter started the firm in 2010 when she was based in Birmingham, AL. Now the entire family has moved to Oxford, MS and she is excited to be a part of this vibrant community.
And, while Elizabeth's address has changed, her focus on helping small businesses and entrepreneurs has not. Contact her today for a low cost initial consultation on how to get your big idea off the ground.